Today's free video is a nice paced yoga flow for beginners.
No matters if you never practiced yoga before I got you covered!
This sequence breaks down some basic posture suitable for everyone:
- cat cow for our spine mobility,
- standing sun salutations to warm up the body,
- warriors poses to build strength and balance,
- seated forward fold for our flexibility,
- a short meditation on the breath.
Of course if you have special conditions, like recovering from an injury, or you never worked out in the last years, it can still be challenging.
Always remember to be gentle and rest when needed. You can always push the pause bottom and repeat this class several times.
Above all, enjoy the journey ^^
Baci // Stefania
↠ Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel!
↠ Read my Blog and subscribe to the Newsletter for some mindfulness delivered directly to your Inbox!
Go to my website:
↠ Stay Connected